APPLICATION FOR THE COURSE
The candidate has to make an application to the Institute with the following documents :-
- BDS Pass/ Degree Certificate issued by the University.
- Marks card of the University examinations passed for each academic year during B.D.S.
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal.
- Certificate regarding the recognition of the Dental College from where graduated by the Dental Council of India.
- Completion certificate.
- Registration by the State Dental Council.
POST GRADUATE PROGRAM
Subjects of speciality for the M D S degree
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Paediatrics and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Periodontics and Implantology
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology and Forensic Odontology
- Public Health Dentistry Preventive and Community Dentistry
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Selection of the candidate will be solely on the basis of merit of Combined Entrance Examination. Only the meritorious candidates will be selected.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The course shall be of three year duration. All the candidates for the degree of M.D.S. are required to pursue the recommended course as full time candidate.